Monday, April 8, 2013

High End Clothing In MY Budget??

Today I popped into ARC thrift store to return a couple items and did a bit of looking. It is amazing what you can find at a thrift store!! If you take just a little time to look there will be treasures right under your nose.
Like what, you ask? Like 7 For All Mankind jeans! I've never understood paying $180 for a pair of jeans, so I don't. But I'll pay $9!


I also found American Eagle skinny jeans! I looked on their website and similar jeans go for about $40...mine were $9.
For tops, I picked up a Banana Republic blouse for $4 (regular price of similar ones were about $70) and I almost fell over when I found a Marc by Marc Jacobs t-shirt for only $3 (I looked online and found other t-shirts from his line for sale at Nordstrom for $80!!)



 
With those gems, along with a couple other finds in my cart, I went to the register with a $10 off of $30 purchase coupon (thanks to a sweepstakes they have going on right now) and got some amazing items for next to nothing.

If you've never gone thrifting before, I think you would be pleasantly surprised at what you will find. Just a tip...if you go to ARC, make sure to go on a Saturday because most items will be 50% off!

Love and the ultimate recycling,

Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment