Tuesday, January 8, 2013

An extra trip = extra savings


With having company the last few days I ran out of milk sooner than normal so I had to make a quick run into King Soopers.

As usual I can't just run in and grab one thing. I always have to check all of the markdown areas and I also wanted to go ahead and grab a couple freebies I heard about.

I can't get my picture to load up but here's what I picked up today...

Colgate toothpaste - FREE with 10/$10 sale and the coupon from last Sunday's paper
Colgate toothbrushes - FREE with 10/$10 sale and the coupon from Sunday's paper (Note: the coupon excludes 2 varieties of the toothbrush so make sure you grab the one that is not excluded)

I found a couple things in the markdown bin including .79 Marshmallow fluff (can you say fudge?!) and .99 cans of Apple Pie filling.

They also have Rubbermaid Hydration water bottles on sale (BPA free). There was a $1 off coupon in Sunday's paper for those so I picked one up for $3.99. I'm trying to drink more water and the bottle that I have been using is getting a little worn down. It was my little splurge...

So between those deals, sliced cheese, some BOGO free strawberries, and my milk I spent $25.22 and saved $33.41.

There are some great deals going on and watch for close-out markdown specials through out the store. It seems like there are a lot of those that can make for some pretty sweet deals, especially when paired with coupons.

Love and unexpected trips,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment