Friday, June 4, 2010

Free (or near free) for me Friday

I just got back from the store for the week and had a pretty good trip. I didn't need much, but I had a few things on my list and some kind of "fun" items to pick up. I saved 54% this week so I'm pleased.


All this is from King Soopers. The Sunkist was on sale for $1 and I had two 50 cent coupons, hence they were free since Kings always doubles coupons. The Sobe was not free but was on sale for 88 cents. I had 3 BOGO coupons so I got them for 44 cents a piece. The Lifesavers were also not free, but http://www.coupons.com/ has $1 off of 2 coupon, so those were 50 cents a piece...and I love them. They are perfect for me to have on hand now when I'm talking to people about Avon...you'd buy from me if my breath was minty fresh, wouldn't you? ;)
The Dove was free for me. On sale for $2 and I had two $2 off coupons. The Fiber One yogurts were in the markdown area because they are expiring in 3 days. Marked at 89 cents a piece, I made 11 cents profit on them because I had two 50 cent coupons. AND since I'm trying to lose weight, they will be great snacks.



These were my freebies in the mail this week. The Cascade, Pantene and Iams came from my P&G sampler that I signed up to recieve (Oh, there was a Metamucel packet in there as well, I forgot that in the picture). There were also coupons in there as well. LOVE those! The Secret came from a Walmart freebie (GREAT for traveling) and the Revlon came from a Walgreens promotion. I love getting freebies in the mail.

Ever wonder what to do with free items you recieve (or "buy") and can't use. DONATE THEM! Local food banks and shelters would love your donations...and it didn't cost you a dime. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment