Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The day has finally come

Tomorrow I am doing my first couponing talk. Eeeeek!

As you have seen from my blog, I've always offered to do a little class, or even one on one time with people to help them learn more about couponing and saving money but I've never had anyone seriously take me up on it until now.

I belong to a MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) group here in Strasburg and they asked me to talk at our meeting tomorrow. I mentioned to one of the other mom's one day that I coupon, in passing, so between that and some of the other gals seeing my posts on Facebook they decided they'd like me to talk.

I feel a little weird because all I'm doing is passing along information that I learned from other  money saving bloggers. Heck, I'm even promoting their sites! But what the hey, I'm happy to help other people save a buck or two...or $100...and if I'm just the messenger than so be it. :)

Even though it's a topic that flows out of me, I had to sit down and type out notes so I don't get up there and stutter around (which I may do anyway). I love sharing this kind of stuff but I'm not the best public speaker. I just have to remember to breathe!

Hopefully the information I picked out to share will be helpful to everyone. I only have about 30-45 minutes to talk and I'll definatly be pushing the limits of my time frame and I feel like I'm barely scratching the service.

I'll pop on and let you know how it goes. If you're a MOPS mom and are reading this, please leave me feedback. If it's good you can just comment below...if it's bad send me a private message, lol.

Wish me luck!

Love and spreading the word,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment