Friday, November 2, 2012

Hot off the Printer

I woke up the morning...ok, so my 3 month old woke me up this morning...and I decided to hop on the computer. Since it's the first of the month (yes...I know it's technically the 2nd) coupons.com resets and brand new coupons arrive. So I warmed up the printer and put it to work!

Once you've been couponing a while you'll realize what coupons are pretty common and which ones are rare. Right now, there are some fabulous Kraft coupons including ones for cheese, jet-puffed marshmallows, and Stove Top stuffing (very seasonal so stock up for the holidays). A lot of these items are on sale at King Soopers/Kroger this week so they will make for some amazing deals. Deals like FREE marshmallows and .30 Stove Top!


Two quick tips when using coupons.com...

Remember that you can go back and print out 2 of each coupon. After you've printed one time, just click on the "go back to coupons" link and print more! Coupons you've printed once will show up at the bottom of the coupon list.

With their (somewhat) new layout, you can't just hop to the last page, which is a pain. However I learned a little trick that helps a bit. After you click on the "show more coupons" bar hit the space bar on your keyboard a few times. It will make more "pages" of coupons load up. :)


I'm off to King Soopers today to hit up some of the hot deals this week. Hope you have a successful week too!


Love and loading more printer paper,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment