Saturday, November 17, 2012

What happens when you are stocked up?


Days like today happen when you are all stocked up!

I braved the store on a Saturday, with my 3 kids (yes, a double whammy) but walked out feeling rather good and the kids even got a penny pony ride.

Because I took advantage of the great catalina deals and mega-events over the last few weeks, I was VERY happy to just pick up a few things this week. My bill was only $45.60 with a savings of $76.51!! Ok, wait, I did go to Sam's club yesterday and picked up milk and banana's so if I add that to my bill then I spent around $51 total this week.

I could have got by with even less but I used a few expiring coupons to pick up some deals to, again, stock up. Here's my entire haul from King Soopers today...

 
I'll give you a quick rundown of my prices after sale and coupons, in no particular order...
 
P&G promotion (Buy 4 participating items and get $4 off) -
Pampers wipes = FREE
Scope mouthwash = .50 each
Old Spice deoderants = .29 each
Secret deoderant = .29 each
 
Out of the markdown bins -
Swanson's Chicken broth - .49
Chocolate covered pretzels - .49 each (great for snacks and they also go into a holiday snack mix that we make every year)
Danimals smoothies - $1.59 (a splurge for the kids)
 
Buy 4 participating items and get milk free! -
Yoplait yogurts - the kids' were $1.50 each and the other (with granola) were $1.29 each
Gallon of milk - FREE
 
Other deals -
Ocean Spray Cranberries - $1.24 a bag
Baker's chocolate - $2.49 each
Kraft cheeses - $2 each (blocks and shredded)
Kroger veg. broth - .60 each
Country Crock spread - $1.49
Sara Lee pies - $1.99 each
Ground beef - $12.17 - eCoupon for $3 off $10 meat purchase = $9.17 for 3 lbs
Carefree liners - FREE
Blistex lipbalm - FREE (perfect stocking stuffers)

So there you go! Check out all of those great deals, especially the items that were under .50...plus 4 freebies!!

I hope you've been taking advantage of some of the fabulous deals that have been around lately. I am pretty well stocked up for all the holiday meals. :)

Love and low weekly bills,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment