Saturday, May 22, 2010

Preschool


So I've been looking over our childcare/preschool options here locally. I know it's almost time for Nora to start heading that way and even if she doesn't hit preschool this year (her birthday may be past the cutoff), I'd love to find a place to take her 1-2 times a week to get more interaction with kids.

As I'm looking through the places here in Strasburg I come across the daycare that runs through the parks and recreation district. This is the photo on their webpage...



Am I the only one bothered by this. I want to send Nora to a place to help her the interact with other kids and learn the basics before heading off into full flegged schooling. Is this what schools are like now? Computers in preschool? We don't sit and have storytime, or finger paint or use flash cards?

I think I'm an old fuddy duddy...

1 comment: