Saturday, September 25, 2010

A change is a comin

I have just found someone who is changing my life....quite a bit personally, but a LOT professionally. I wish I would have known about her and her blog a long long time ago.

Kandee Johnson

I'm obsessed....

I've spent quite a bit of time watching her videos and reading her blog the last couple days and I'm loving every minute of it.

She's a ray of sunshine and I need a lot of that right now. She's also made me realize that I really want to become better with makeup and beauty. I've always loved makeup but, as you know, I'm extremely frugal. I always bought the cheap stuff...REALLY cheap stuff. Don't get my wrong, I'm not going to go out there and startt buying MAC makeup. I am an Avon rep after all. I think Avon and .mark have some AMAZING colors and products. I would LOVE to become as knowledgable as possible about the makeup I'm selling and even take come courses and be known as a makeup artist. I want to help make people feel beautiful...and myself in the process. I've never had a trade..a skill...this could be it.

I hate to toot my horn right now and then change my mind down the road, but I think this could be what really keeps me on top with my Avon business. I hope to be known for my knowledge and skills with makeup. It's going to take some time and practice but it's what I'd love to do. I hope you'll join me and encourage me.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think that is a brilliant idea and I will always be here to encourage you. You can practice on my face any time. =)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete