Saturday, February 5, 2011

Money Saving/Couponing Meeting of the Minds

A while back I mentioned that I would LOVE to do a get together to talk about couponing and saving money. I am certainly no expert but I recieve questions from time to time so I'd love to be able to share some of my tips and tricks PLUS hear some from YOU.

So I set a date. Feb. 27th at 1pm. How does that sound?? If that's a bad weekend for most people, or there isn't much interest then I can cancel or reschedule. OR, if there is just a couple of us maybe we can just meet at a coffee shop or something. I'd LOVE to have a fair amount of people and I'd LOVE to know that I have (and can) help people save some $$$! PLUS I'd LOVE to hear what YOU do to save money.

Give me your thoughts and ideas on what you'd like to talk about, either generally or specifically and come with questions and your own tips and ideas as well.

There is an evite for the event here. Hopefully that link works for you and hopefully you can just add yourself to the evite. If not, send me your e-mail address and I'll add you.

Please RSVP by Feb. 21st so I know if I'm going to go ahead as planned. And yes, I'll reschedule if the weather is bad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment