Monday, January 31, 2011

Albertson's Score

Remember I mentioned I was heading to Albertson's for some free oatmeal??? Well, even the snow and cold didn't keep me away. I went today while I was out running some other errands and I'm so glad I did!

The deal broke down to 5 boxes of Quaker Instant Oatmeal. Buy 5 and get the $3 off which made them only $1.39 each! Then, take 5 $1 off coupons to make them .39 each!! THEN I got a $3 catalina back at the register!! Do the math on that and that means I got paid $1 for 5 boxes of oatmeal!!

I also found some free cat litter (on sale for $1 and I had a $1 coupon), eggs for .89 a dozen, some yummy Cheetos and Fritos for only $1.49 a bag and some Keebler cracker packs for $1.50 each (on sale for $1.99 and had 2 $1/2 coupons).

Total at Albertson's today was...$16.53 OOP
Saved: $35.39
PLUS I have a $3 catalina to spend next time I'm in the store. Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment