Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day one

So here I am. I'm starting a blog. I told myself I wouldn't ever do a blog so I'm not sure what made me decide that today was the day I'd start one, but here I am.

I can't promise that this blog will be anything exciting. I don't really know what I'm going to do with it, but I figure as time goes by it will take shape. I know I need a place to talk about random things...so there will be some randomness. I might share some of my bargain's off and on...ya know, the good deals I hear about from other people (or one's I find myself)...so there will be some bargaining. I may share a few pictures off and on...so there will be some picturing.
All in all, it's just going to be about me. Me and my life out here in the country....good, bad, random, boring, fun...who knows what you'll get.

This is me.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment