Friday, July 16, 2010

50 cents or less!


I decided to change my title this week because I didn't get too much for free...just a lot of good 50 cent or less deals. King Soopers has their buy 10 items get $5 off deal this week so I took advantage of that by pairing items with coupons. So here goes...

Loreal kids Shampoo - $1.50 with the sale and I had 2 coupons that doubled to $1 each so .50 on each of those.
Fuze drinks were on sale for .89 a piece. I downloaded a coupon off of King Soopers website that ended up giving me $1.59 off (not sure how that worked out), so I got those 3 for .36 a piece.
Suave deoderant was a part of the buy 10 sale, for $1 and I had a $1 off coupon so it was FREE
Dixie plates, also a part of the buy 10 sale, were $1.50. I had 2 coupons that doubled to $1 each so those were .50 a piece.
The A&W I got FREE because of playing the King Soopers Summer of Savings game. Go to http://www.kingsoopers.com/ to play and maybe you'll win something too!!
The Turkey Hill Pomegranite Lemonade was on sale for $1 and I had a buy 2 get $1 off coupon so those were .50 each (I'd like to thank Ann for hooking me on this beverage)
Palmolive was in the buy 10 sale for $1.50 and I had a $1 off coupon so that was .50
Boulder Chips were also in the buy 10 sale for $1 a piece! I had a buy 2 get $1 off coupon so those were .50 each.
The General Foods International Coffee was in the markdown bin for $1.50. I had a $1 off coupon so I got it for .50.
And lastly the Easy Mac was a part of the buy 10 sale and were .38 each. I didn't have a coupon for them, but I needed 2 more items to get a second $5 off so I picked those. For .38 a piece that's a good deal. Especially when I'm too tired to make lunch for Nora. :)

Did you get some good deals this week??

3 comments:

  1. You amaze me! It is my goal to come home and make a post like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie! I can't wait to see your post. :) I have to say though, knowing that I was going in and getting these bargains I thought my total bill would be a lot lower. I still over spent for the week (obviously what I take pictures of isn't my entire grocery purchase) and that bums me out. Ah well, that just goes to prove that I can always do better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pomegranite lemonade. Mmmmm....

    ReplyDelete