Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Out and About

Today Jim was home so I was able to get out of the house, go into town, and run some errands. I was hoping to meet up with a couple friends but it just didn't pan out. I did, however, get a chance to stop at my friend Robin's house. Living out where we do it's not a usual occurrance to just be able to stop over at a friend's house. I was very happy to see her and her 2 youngins' for a few minutes. :)

It was nice to just be able to run in out and of a few stores to rock some deals for the week. My hitlist included Target, ARC thrift store, Walgreens, King Soopers (the one on Quincy and Buckley had some special deals so I only picked up a couple things), Albertsons and Walmart. I don't think I have been to that many stores in one day in a long time. When I have the kids I just don't feel like lugging them in and out of the car and in and out of stores. Plus they get grumpy...then I get grumpy and that's just not pretty.

Besides visiting with Robin, I didn't have much "me" time but being able to look around stores, hit so many places at one time, and take advantange of deals was really nice. AND since I had dinner in the slow cooker, I didn't have to come home and slave away in the kitchen and THAT made a nice day even better.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. It's always a joy to see you!

    ReplyDelete