Wednesday, August 18, 2010

50 cents or less

Last week I really didn't have much of anything but this week was much better! King Soopers has their Buy 8, get $4 off sale. I paired some of those items (24 of them actually) with coupons and made out alright. And yes, I ended up shopping at 8pm Tues. night...even though this deal continues through the current week.
B8 means the "buy 8 get $4 off deal)

Old El Paso Rice, beans and taco shells - B8 + three $1/2 coupons = .49 each
Sobe drinks - B8 + 2 BOGO coupons = Free (they were .49 with the sale but the cashier gave me .99 for each coupon so they ended up being free)
Total - B8 + two $1 coupons = .49 each
Toaster Strudel - B8 + $1/2 (I did buy 2) + .50 cellfire online coupon = .49
Athenos Hummus -on sale for $1 and then I had 2 BOGO coupons so they should have been .50 each. They gave me the original price for coupon, which is $3.49! I ended up making $3 on those!
Cherrios - B8 + $1 coupon + .50 cellfire coupon = Free!
Gerber yogurt - on sale for $1.99 and I had a $1.50 catalina = .49
Yo Baby yogurt- in the markdown area for $1.29 + $1 coupon = .29
Eggs - no mystery here, just on sale 2/$1
Warm Delights - B8 + $1 coupon = .49 
Fiber One bars - B8 + $1 coupon + .50 cellfire coupon = .49
Bugles - B8 + $1 coupon =. 49
Temptations cat treats - B8 + $1/2 coupon = .27 each
Chex Mix - B8 + $1 coupon + .50 cellfire coupon = Free!
Butter - on sale for $1.50 + $1 coupon = .50

So as you noticed, if you sign up to have coupons loaded on your card, you can use those along with a paper coupon on the same product. That was something I just recently found out about. You just have to watch and make sure that coupon gets deducted.

No comments:

Post a Comment