Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Got toothpaste?

I finally got in on the Crest freebie at King Soopers. I didn't realize that it ran for 2 weeks so I had picked up a rain check last week but I didn't need it. So here's what I grabbed...


Yep, 5 tubes plus an Oral B toothbrush...all for free! Heaven knows I don't need this much toothpaste but I was given some extra coupons from a friend and family member so I had multiples. I'll donate them...or if you want one I'm happy to give them away...seriously, I'll give you one. :)

This week King Soopers has another buy 10 get $5 off sale. I haven't scoured the ad fully, but I did see Colgate toothpaste and toothbrushes for $1 (when you buy 10 participating items) which means MORE free toothpaste and toothbrushes! Guess I better get looking through my coupons and see what I have. I know there was one in last Sunday's paper and All You Magazine usually has one in every issue. Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment