Sunday, July 17, 2011

More Target Deals!!!

I was in town this morning and decided to hit Target before heading off to a birthday party with my kids. We plowed through Target and found some great deals!


Grand total for everything in this photo (yes, this was my whole purchase) - $28.44
Savings $42.83!!

The breakdown:
(TC is Target Coupon and MC is manufacturer coupon)

Bananas - just needed a couple, no sale on those
Ziploc - on sale $2.50 a box (120 count boxes) + $1/2 TC and $1/2 MC = $1.50 each
Storage boxes - 5 pack for $5...not anything outstanding but I had storage boxes on "the list" so I went ahead and bought them.
Cliff Kids Z Bars - No sale price, just regular price of $3.49 + $1 TC and $1 MC = $1.49 for a 6 pack box
Drawing Pads - on sale this week for $1 (normally $1.99 and my kids use this all the time so I stocked up!)
Bic pens - 10 pack on sale for .50 this week + $1/2 TC = FREE
Scotch tape - on sale this week for .50 a roll + .50 TC = FREE
Jeans - I had to go back and buy another pair, $4.98 on clearance + $3 TC = $1.98!
Hopper balls - 70% off summer clearance section (woohoo!) = $1.74 each!
Croquet and Bocce set - 70% off summer clearance = $5.99!
Pillows - this was my 3rd store looking for these pillows! These are just the basic standard pillow that's regularly priced at $2.50 + $2 TC = .50 pillows

Hope you find some great deals too! Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment