Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Target deals!!

Run...

no seriously

RUN to Target this week!

But before you do that, make sure you go over to http://www.target.com/ to print out their store coupons. There are a TON right now!!

All the bloggers have been raving about the sales and freebies this week. I can't decide who to link you to...
Bargain Blessings
Fabulously Frugal
or even hip2save (Collin is CRAZY good if you haven't checked her out)
So I'll let you check out all the deals through them but I'll tell you that I did get some free Sharpies, free Papermate pens and some other really good deals.

In case it isn't mentioned in the other posts: make sure to print out the $3 off denim coupon and the $2 off graphic tee coupon.

I checked the clearance racks and found these:
A pair of Mossimo boot cut jeans on clearance for $4.98!!! Match that with the $3 off denim coupon and that means I picked up brand new jeans for $1.98!!!
The top is Merona, on clearance for $3.74. My $2 off coupon came into play and that made for a t-shirt for $1.74!!

Score!!!

Tell me what you found? I'm heading back to another Target tomorrow with more coupons (you can print out 2 of each but I don't know if they will let you use more than one per transaction) so we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment