Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What the??? Where have I been?

I knew it had been a long time since I had posted but I didn't realize that it's been over a month!!!

Whaaaaaaaaat?

What's funny about it is that I constantly think of things I'd like to talk about in my blog. Money saving stuff, random thoughts, family things...whatever. The sad part is by the time I sit down at my computer all those brilliant thoughts have left my overtaxed brain and I have no idea what to write...or the energy to do it.

I think I'm a little lost as to what to do with my blog. I know I won't be good at charting my family life. I'm just not that consistant.
(**note: while I was typing that last sentence my 22 month old came into my office to tell me he was stinky. He then proceeds to put his hands down his diaper to show me. Ya, great...that's my glamourous life!**)

I go through phases where I think, "Does anyone really care what I'm doing?" Does it really matter to anyone when I post about my grocery store deals or my other random thoughts? That's just my own insecurity talking and I know it shouldn't matter.

Ultimately I should do what I want to do, not what I think people want. But I do wonder...what would you like to see? What interests you in blog-land?

1 comment:

  1. For the record, I check your blog a couple times a week. =) I always enjoy reading no matter what you post. No requests from me. I just like reading about you. It's almost like having a quick convo! You are the reason I read...not the topics you post about. :::sappy hug:::

    ReplyDelete