Monday, January 17, 2011

Before you leave the house....

don't forget your coupons!

Today I was out and about running errands and making Avon deliveries. I knew I was going to stop at Macy's to do a return/exchange so before I left the house I went onto their website and found a 15% off coupon for their MLK weekend sale! With all their clearance sales, plus the extra 15% off, I was able to score some really good deals! I picked up 5 tops, 2 sweaters and 3 long sleeve blouses, (now I definatly need to go through my closet again) and the total was under $50!! I only spent around $20 because of my return so that was even better!!

The moral of the story is before you leave the house, do a quick internet check for a store coupon. Saving money is always worth a few minutes of your time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment