Saturday, January 29, 2011

Some of my handy tools

After getting those few items at Target yesterday I had to use some of my favorite little tools so I thought I'd share.

See that white strainer in the middle? I found that at some random craft fair and I LOVE IT! It's plastic and helps you marry jars together. There are different notches on both ends to fit different size bottles. I've used it for soaps (like this), ketchup, etc. I'm not sure where you can find this again but if you see something like this I definatly recommend picking it up! It's so nice to just stand the bottles up and walk away.


Goo Gone! I LOVE my Goo Gone! If you don't have THIS product go to the store and get it today. It helped me sooo much with getting those silly clearance stickers off those white plates I bought. Just spray a little bit on, let it sit for just a minute and it will wipe right off. "Removes: chewing gum, grease, tar, stickers, labels, tape residue, oil, blood, lipstick and mascara, shoe polish, crayon, and bumper sticker.

Works on carpets, upholstery, clothing, wood, and cement." - from Amazon.com

It's available in non-spray as well. I love it!!

No one paid me to endorse these 2 items. I just love them and wanted to share.

Carry on with your day but before you do, I'd love to hear what some of your favorite little problem solvers are.

No comments:

Post a Comment