Sunday, January 16, 2011

Walgreens last week

I didn't get into Walgreens until yesterday, so I wasn't even sure if I'd end up finding some of the good deals but after hitting a second store I was able to pick up all the items I wanted.
 Here's what I bought....

My out of pocket cost was $10.86 because I used the $10 in RR I had left from last week. I also have $7 in RR (from the Lysol hand soap system) that I didn't use this week so I'll roll it and use it next week. So $10.86 out of pocket, but $7 back!! That's basically like spending $3.86!

The Lysol cleaners were BOGO free and then I had $1/2 coupons for both of them. The Go! Kids vitamins were on sale for $5 and then you recieved $5 in RR back. The gum was on sale for .69 a pack (w/in-ad coupon) and then I had a BOGO free coupon that I printed online. The BIC razors were $4.99 and then you got a $1 RR back. I picked up 2 because I had a BOGO free coupon! The Lysol hand soap system was on sale for $11.99. I had a $3 coupon and then you recieved $7 in RR back making that basically $2!!

I'm starting to really get the hang of this Walgreens shopping thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment