Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Being An Insider Has It's Perks!

A recieved a tip a few weeks ago that if you sign up for a Sephora Beauty Insider account you get a free product on your birthday! Since mine is coming up I couldn't pass it up.

And here it is...



There isn't a Sephora (that's not in a JcPenney) that's close to me but we ended up in Cherry Creek today so I made Jim stop at the mall. All I had to do was give them my email address (I don't have an actual card since I signed up online) and she put it in a bag and handed it to me!

You can get your own "Happy Birthday Beautiful" by Philosophy (vanilla cupcake scented shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath) for free on your birthday by signing up here. It's free to join so why not??

Although my knees get weak by just walking into a Sephora I doubt I'll buy much there. I'm too cheap frugal and being an Avon rep. I like buying my beauty products through my own company.

Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

  1. I knew there was a reason I signed up...to bad I had forgotten on my last birthday! I put it in my Google calendar for my next one though!

    ReplyDelete