Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Free This Week at King Soopers

I went earlier this afternoon, with a pretty short shopping list because there aren't too many good sales this week (for me at least). I did get the free Colgate (to donate) and toothbrushes (they were actually .08 a piece, with the .40 coupon that doubles, but I picked them up anyway). I found a $1.00 sale on a pack of kids toothbrushes and I had a $1.00 off coupon that I recieved from King Soopers so that was a nice surprise! Those will be great to just leave over at grandma and grandpa's house. There have been a couple times I've almost forgot to pack them (or forgotten to pack them back up when we were going back home).

The other really nice surprise were the Minute Maid Soft Frozen Lemonade or Cherry Limeade! It's an unadvertised sale but I was just scoping out the treat section and there they were...on sale for $1.00! There have been a couple different weeks where there have been "$1 off any Minute Maid Frozen Novelty" coupons in the Sunday paper. Take that coupon in and get FREE frozen treats!!


Everything in the picture above cost .24 (plus tax)!
So although my savings percentage was low, only 37%, I had some other items that we just needed to buy and there weren't great sales or coupons to go with them. I still stayed under my $75 budget so that's what really matters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment